· Market research and business intelligence activities to identify selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs.
· Involvement in the expansion of our service network, the acquisition of customers and the conclusion of long-term service contracts.
· Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
· Contribute to the development of repair and modernization concepts as well as technical solutions.
· Be the contact person (m/f/d) for technical questions from customers via e-mail or telephone
· Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
· Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, conferences and professional networking events in Panamá and abroad.
· You have completed technical and/or commercial training with a good technical understanding
· Several years of professional experience in a comparable sales position
· Very good written and spoken English, another foreign language is an advantage
· You are well-versed in the use of EDP systems (MS Office and ERP software)
· You are confident in communicating with our customers and suppliers and demonstrate your negotiating skills
· You convince with your independent, goal-oriented and customer-oriented way of working
· You enjoy working as part of a team to achieve success and further develop our services.Panamá